Atlas Pole Sculpture
The Atlas Lifting Sculpture has a storied namesake. In Greek mythology, Atlas was the Titan god of endurance whom Zeus tasked with holding up the celestial heavens for eternity. The figure supporting the wood block on this black sculpture has as weighty a job as the mythical hero. With this...
The Atlas Lifting Sculpture has a storied namesake. In Greek mythology, Atlas was the Titan god of endurance whom Zeus tasked with holding up the celestial heavens for eternity. The figure supporting the wood block on this black sculpture has as weighty a job as the mythical hero. With this sculpture, we’ve taken a piece of chamcha wood that would have been one of nature’s castaways and made it into an elemental design statement. Combined with the clean black metal base, the overall style is fitting for a number of interiors, including contemporary, modern farmhouse, and industrial chic. There are a variety of furnishings and accessories in the Atlas Collection that reflect the ethos Phillips Collection personifies: modern organic. We have three decorative sculptures in this series.
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted