Rocket Mid-Century Coffee Table W/Tempered Glass
Create a unique living room display with the INK+IVY Rocket Coffee Table with Tempered Glass. This rectangular coffee table features a unique angular design in a pecan finish with a tempered glass table top, for a warm mid-century look. An angled lower shelf provides plenty of space to perfectly display...
Create a unique living room display with the INK+IVY Rocket Coffee Table with Tempered Glass. This rectangular coffee table features a unique angular design in a pecan finish with a tempered glass table top, for a warm mid-century look. An angled lower shelf provides plenty of space to perfectly display your magazines. With its sleek and clean design, this coffee table adds a one-of-a-kind update to your living room.
Display your Look, Vogue, and Life magazines in our display Rocket coffee table. Coordinates well with our Rocket side and console. Assembly required.
45"W x 27"D x 16"H
- Solid wood frame
- Pecan wood finish
- Tempered glass top
- Angular lower storage space
- Do not place hot items directly on the tabletop
- Use coasters, placemats or trivets to help prevent marks or stains
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted